Self-management during COVID-19
- Fri 17 Jul 2020
NDIS has released a pack about self-management, putting all the information in one place to make it easier to find.
This pack includes information to help self-managed participants use their NDIS plan and meet their obligations during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
• tips on minimising your exposure to COVID-19;
• how to work with providers during the COVID-19 pandemic;
• employing support workers directly;
• using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
• how we are supporting participants and providers during COVID-19.
To read the pack visit the Information packs page on the NDIS website.