Partners in Recovery Fourms 2016
- Wed 24 Aug 2016
North Brisbane PiR presents the annual PiR Forums in North Lakes and Herston in October. 250 people from across the region will come together from 9am to 4pm at the two free events, to co-create solutions, showcase innovative practice, network with colleagues and learn more about the work of Partners in Recovery.
By attending you will:
- Co-create solutions to systemic issues facing people with a mental illness and the mental health system.
- Share knowledge, contacts and innovative practice.
- Inspire new thinking.
- Hear about the progress made by PiR in the past year.
- Learn more about PiR and how it supports consumers and providers.
Who should attend?
- frontline mental health workers and other community workers with an interest in mental health
- health and community service managers, researchers and policy makers
- consumer and carer representatives, volunteers, peer workers and management committee members.
We are currently confirming session topics and forum speakers. CLICK HERE to view the draft program overview which will be updated regularly.
CLICK HERE to register for Tuesday 11 October - North Lakes Resort Golf Course
CLICK HERE to register for Wednesday 19 October - Victoria Park Golf Complex
Registration is free for all to attend and includes access to all sessions and catering.