New Opioid Check Toolkit released
- Fri 28 Sep 2018
Insight is proud to release a new online toolkit for workers focusing specifically on opioids. The toolkit contains:
- "Opioids: The Basics" eLearning package.
- "Opioid Check" Ultra Brief Intervention Tool - a colourful and engaging clinical activity sheet designed to assist health practitioners structure a 10-15 minute ultra-brief intervention with someone who uses opioids.
- Opioid Withdrawal Management Quick Reference Guide - a 2-page summary of the withdrawal guidelines for use by DABIT / CL and medical staff in hospitals and primary health care settings.
- Worker videos and recorded seminars ranging from beginner FAQs to advanced opioid treatment overview and complex case studies.
- Key clinical guidelines, withdrawal scales and client brochures