WRAP (The Wellness Recovery Action Plan) is a self-designed plan for staying well and for helping you to feel better when you are not feeling well. It aims to increase personal responsibility and improve your overall quality of life. It was developed by Mary Ellen Copeland and a group of people with mental health issues.
WRAP is a 9 week group participation course whereby, at the conclusion, you will have:
- Created your own Daily Maintenance Plan and Wellness Toolbox
- Identified your early warning signs when things are breaking down
- Designed an Action and a Crisis Plan in which you identify and choose your own supports.
The group setting encourages peer support and shared knowledge and learning.
- Event Registration
- Event Date
- Mon 28 Mar 2016
- Recurring Event
- Recurring Event End Date
- Mon 25 Apr 2016
- 1100 am
- 2 hrs
- Aftercare, 322 Oxley Avenue, Lower Level, Margate
- Debbie Head / Margaret Michael
- People with a Lived Experience/Consumers