Optimal Health Program
The Optimal Health Program is a free 8-week course that explores wellbeing and builds on an individual’s strength to promote self efficacy and hope.
By the end of this program you will have covered:
• Strategies to optimise and maintain wellbeing
• An understanding of stress, vulnerability, strengths and strategies
• The identification of collaborative partners and support network
• A plan to maintain wellbeing, and manage stress and periods of ill-health
• Tools to manage effective change
• All participants receive their own workbook and fortnightly one-on-one coaching session.
- Event Registration
- Event Date
- Thu 14 Nov 2019
- Recurring Event
- 2 hours
- Help Enterprises Nundah 1176 Sandgate Rd, Nundah QLD 4012
To be eligible for this program, you must live in the North Brisbane region and be over 18 years old.
To register, please speak with staff at the Living and
Learning Centre. Ph. 3493 6780 or email
- Bianka and Tanya
- Neami National
- General Public
- The Prince Charles Hospital
- Additional File 1