A Domestic Violence Seminar Series For General Practitioners & Psychologists
The Northside Alliance Against Domestic Violence presents... A Domestic Violence Seminar Series For General Practitioners & Psychologists.
An event for Sexual Violence Prevention Month and the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence.
6pm-8pm fortnightly sessions:
- Session 1. Monday 28th October - DV Risk Assessment and Safety Planning
- Session 2. Monday 11th November - Non-lethal Strangulation: Recognising and Reporting
- Session 3. Monday 25th November - Non-lethal Strangulation: Best Practice and Medical Response
With members of Queensland Police Service Vulnerable Persons Unit in attendance at all sessions for Q & A
- Event Registration
- Event Date
- Mon 11 Nov 2019
- Recurring Event
- 2 hours
- Nundah Neighbourhood Centre, 14 Station St, Nundah
Light post-seminar supper provided.
- Northside Alliance Against Domestic Violence (NAADV) convened by Brisbane Domestic Violence Services.
- $15 per session, $40 to attend the full series
- Work Force